Good Report Card Freebies for 2016
As the school year is coming to a close, parents and children both are feeling pretty beat. One of the things that our children always look forward to is the Good Report Card Freebies that come each year! Not only does it give children a reason to work hard on keeping their grades up, it also allows them to have some treats for keeping their grades up. If your children are feeling like the rest of us about the last few weeks of school – show them this list and it should help keep their spirits up until the end so they can finish strong!
*Note – As with any freebies, I would recommend calling ahead to places before trying to redeem these so that you do not end up with a disappointed child! If you know of any other freebies, please feel free to leave them in the comments and I will add them to this list!
Report Card Freebies
– Krispy Kreme – Get a free original glazed donut for each A (up to 6 A’s).
– Chick-fil-A – Bring in your all A’s and B’s report card and receive a FREE 8 pack nuggets! Call ahead to your location to see if they are participating
– Pizza Hut – Each marking period, any child who has 3 A’s or the equivalent thereof, will receive one Personal Pan Pizza and a small soft drink or carton of milk by presenting his or her report card to the manager. This offer is good for Elementary and Middle School students. Dine-in only. Student must be present and the original report card must be presented. Available at participating locations.
– McDonalds – If your child has a straight “A” report card, he/she can receive a FREE Happy Meal. This may vary by location so call ahead first!
– Family Video – Throughout the month of June, Family Video gives a FREE overnight movie or game rental to students for every ‘A’ they receive on their final report card in any core subjects designed to ensure that we are an active, participating member of the community in which our store is located.
– Cheryl’s Cookies – Get up to 3 FREE Cookies for A’s.
– Cold Stone Creamery – Not on a national level, but the stores are individual owned & operated so the best thing to do would be to ask your local store as some have offered them in the past.
– Bank Rewards – A reader sent in the tip to check with your local banks and credit unions as many of them offer money rewards for good grades as well.
– Applebee’s – Designed for grade school students, this reward card for teachers is available to motivate positive behavior (you set the criteria), and is yours for the asking!
– Wendy’s – A report card with A’s and B’s earns a treat. Show the cashier your report card before ordering.
– Kudzoo App – Middle school and college students can download the FREE Kudzoo app and build Kudzoo cash to use in your favorite places, from restaurants to concerts. Earn the grades, scan the report cards then spend your Kudzoo cash! There is also a daily challenge round and coupons to help college students boost their savings!
Thanks to Saving Dollars and Sense for sharing this fabulous list with us!