If you love body scrubs, you are going to love this Cucumber Mint Body Scrub!
It’s SO easy to make and it also makes a wonderful little gift idea! Check it out and then leave a comment below!
DIY: Cucumber Mint Body Scrub + Free Printable Labels
I know that we all need a little relaxation from time to time, and what better way than with a DIY Scrub? Not only is this perfect for relaxing at home, it also makes a wonderful frugal gift idea! Take an afternoon and create this easy DIY Cucumber Mint Body Scrub. I’ve also got these super easy to use Free Printable Labels for you to use with these. This does not have to be kept refrigerated and will last for 6 months! If you find that the mixture has separated, just mix before using! Check out the DIY Cucumber Mint Body Scrub and let me know how you enjoy it!
Check out our DIY: Olive Oil Sugar Scrub as well!
DIY: Cucumber Mint Body Scrub
- Using a small paring knife cut the cucumber into smaller chunks and puree in a blender or food processor until it is small chunks and set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, combine the coconut oil, sugar, cucumber chunks, olive oil and 1-2 drops of mint extract (a lot goes a long way) and mix well.
- Add the scrub to your 4 oz. Jelly jars.
- Print and cut out the labels and place on the lid; the metal ring will hold the label in place.
**For a more rustic look, you could also use a hole puncher to punch a hole in the top of the label – look through with twine and tie around the lid.
– Makes 4-5 4 oz. Jelly jars. The recipe can also be made smaller or larger depending on how much you would like to make.
Be sure to drop by the Living Frugal with Erika’s Deal Group! There is always something new and you can chat personally with me and others! Great place to show off your shopping trips, ask questions, and so much more!